Rental of the Property includes:
- Access to the property and venue areas from 10am Friday - until 11am on Sunday
- Accommodation: 6 x 2 person (Adults) self-contained Boutique Spa cabins. From - Friday 2pm until Sunday 11am.
- Full use of property facilities such as tennis court and swimming pool
- Outdoor Ceremony area & Arbour, with seating for up to 120 guests, plus a table and 2 x chairs for the signing of the Marriage Certificate
- Full use of The Barn and The Pavilion
- Vintage caravan bar (with refrigerators)
- Buffet tables
- Cake table
- Gift tables
- Cocktail tables
- White linen tablecloths
- White linen serviettes
- Crockery and cutlery (unless provided by caterers) and white S&P shakers
- Use of caterers prep area, including refrigerator for alcohol and beverages
- Decorative items, an inventory can be supplied (anything extra that you would like for
decorations must be supplied by the bride and groom)
- Mason Jars
- Glass drink dispensers for water & punch etc
- Wine glasses
- Champagne glasses
- Water glasses
- Fairy Lights and Chinese lanterns for the Barn
- Dance Floor.
- PA sound system (ipod 4 & 5 compatible) including microphones
- Staffing for cleaning of amenities and general assistance over the three days
- Staff to supervise and take stock of delivery of any items involved with the proceedings, the
ushering of caterers, suppliers, help with the setting up of tables and overseeing that all runs
- A special hamper for the Bride and her Bridal party whilst getting ready with sparkling wine, juice, water, sandwiches, fresh fruit, cheese and crackers, tea and coffee. (For up to 8 people).
We would love you to celebrate your Wedding day with us. If you require any additional information or have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.